Hi there! So if you are here that means you’ve been intrigued by my Bangkok Twitter Challenge campaign and hopefully you are as excited (or nervous) as I am. Today is the first day of the #BkkChallenge and it’s going to be fairly easy but believe it or not some can’t do it properly…including myself.
Here we go. For the Day 1 challenge, I want you all to introduce yourself. It can be anything! Who you are, what you do, why you’re in Bangkok/Thailand, what defines you? Imagine we have 10 seconds to get to know you (<140 characters) so make yourself memorable.
Here are the rules to follow
- Must use #BkkChallengeX in your tweet where X is the day of the challenge, so for today you must use #BkkChallenge1
- Fit your entire message within 125 characters or less
- No use of abusive language. Let’s keep it clean guys.
- If you join in late and want to do a previous day(s) challenge, you can, but tweet or DM me so I can update my post to include your tweet.
- Have a blog? Sure you can do a blog post on the challenge but share your post with a tweet. Tip: Use URL shortners to reduce character count.
Here’s my intro tweet
Pakistani, moved to Bkk when I was 10 but now lost between two cultures. An average Joe leisurely fighting to be a superhero #BkkChallenge1
— Shayan Naveed (@ShayanBKK) May 5, 2015
Now your turn. Your tweets will be featured below this line!
#BkkChallenge1 Chareef, was born here. Master from London. Love to travel and take pictures with some filters. Love to exchange thoughts.
— Thailander / Chareef (@Thailander) May 6, 2015
— two years (@2yrsbangkok) May 6, 2015